- Hersteller: Feadship
- Model oder Typ: Cruiser
- Baujahr: 1960
- Zustand: reparaturbedürftig
- Länge:: 31
- Breite:: 6
- Tiefgang in m: 2
- Material: Stahl
- Anz. der Motoren: 2
- Leistung in PS: 920
- Kabinen:: 6
- Frischwassertank in l: 8000
- Fäkalientank in l: 3000
- Strasse: Bahnhofstrasse 7
- Stadt: Stuhr
- PLZ: 28816
- Bundesland: Niedersachsen
- Land: Deutschland
- Telefon: +1 954 702 6727
- MwSt. ausweisbar?: ja
- Gelistet: 5. März 2018 20:31
- Verfällt: Diese Anzeige ist abgelaufen
Project Motor Yacht, 1960 Classic Feadship, all steel plates are replaced, interior is gutted out, ready for new owners design/installation. Boat is located in Fort Lauderdale/Florida
VICTORY Nv De Vries
A Summary of Motor Yacht VICTORY
VICTORY used to be project/yacht name Rodi’s Island Iii; Together Iv; Victory In Jesus. This 31 m (101 ft) luxury yacht was manufactured by Nv Amsterdamsche Scheepswerf G De Vries Lentsch Jr in 1960. Motor Yacht VICTORY is a well proportioned superyacht. The naval architecture office which delivered the design details for the yacht was De Voogt Naval Architects. Luxury yacht VICTORY is a quality yacht that is able to sleep up to 8 people on board and has approximately 5 professional crew.
The Building & Design with respect to Luxury Yacht VICTORY
De Voogt Naval Architects was the naval architect firm involved in the technical nautical design work for VICTORY. Also the company De Voogt Naval Architects expertly worked on this undertaking. Created by Nv Amsterdamsche Scheepswerf G De Vries Lentsch Jr this yacht was built in the known yacht building country the Netherlands. She was officially launched in Amsterdam in 1960 before being delivered to the owner. The hull was crafted from steel. The motor yacht main superstructure is fabricated for the most part from steel. With a width of 5.7 metres / 18.7 ft VICTORY has reasonable internal space. A fairly shallow draught of 1.89m (6.2ft) limits the list of marinas she can berth in, depending on their particular depth. She had refit maintenance and modification completed in 2003.
Engineering & Speeds For M/Y VICTORY:
The 12V 71N engine powering the yacht is produced by GM. She is driven by twin screw propellers. The engine of the ship gives 480 horse power (or 353 kilowatts). She is equiped with 2 engines. The total thrust for the yacht is therefore 960 HP / 706 KW. As far as stabalisers are concerned she was built with Vosper.
On Superyacht VICTORY There is The Following Main Accommodation Layout:
Having room for a maximum of 8 welcome guests staying on board, the VICTORY accommodates them luxuriously. The boat uses around 5 crew to operate.
Specifications of the VICTORY:
Superyacht Name: Motor Yacht VICTORY
Ex: Rodi’s Island Iii; Together Iv; Victory In Jesus
Built By: NV Amsterdamsche Scheepswerf G. de Vries Lentsch Jr.
Built in: Amsterdam, Dutch
Launched in: 1960
Refitted in: 2003
Length Overall: 30.75 metres / 100.9 feet.
Waterline Length: 27.98 (91.8 ft)
Naval Architecture: De Voogt Naval Architects, De Voogt Naval Architects
Gross Tonnes: 113
Nett Tonnes: 33
Hull / Superstructure Construction Material: steel / steel
Class society used:
ABS (American Bureau of Shipping)/RINA (Registro Italiano Navale)/LR (Lloyds Register)
Max yacht charter guests: 8
Number of Crew Members: 5
The main engines are two 480 HP / 353 Kilowatts GM. The Model type is 12V 71N diesel.
Overall output: 960 HP /706 KW.
Approximate Cruise Speed is 12 knots.
Top Speed: 13 knots.
Approximate range:1200 at a speed of 12 knots.
Fuel Capacity: 10500 L.
Potable water capacity: 8000.00.
Yacht Beam: 5.7m/18.7ft.
Waterline Length (LWL): 27.98m/91.8ft.
Draught at deepest: 1.89m/6.2ft.
- Segelboot LASER 2 Regatta, kompl. segelfertig, guter Zustand (4 Seitenaufrufe)
- Segelboot RÜGEN -Combi-Jolle, komplett überholt, gebraucht (4 Seitenaufrufe)
- Motorboot Stingray 599 + Trailer Top Zustand!!!! (4 Seitenaufrufe)
- Kajütboot Stahlboot Motorboot Yacht Boot Diesel Motoryacht Schiff Kajüte (4 Seitenaufrufe)
- Colombo 36 Yacht Sport 11m. 660 Ps. mit Trailer (3 Seitenaufrufe)
- Segelyacht Stahl Klassiker Beister – S-Spant (3 Seitenaufrufe)
- Quicksilver Schlauchboot mit 4 PS Mariner Motor (3 Seitenaufrufe)
- Segeljolle PONANT gebraucht (3 Seitenaufrufe)
- Segelboot sport Segeljolle Flying Fish 2 mit Trailer TOP ZUSTAND!! (2 Seitenaufrufe)
- Motorsegler Blasket 34 Ketsch (2 Seitenaufrufe)